Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Heads or Tails #8 (Stack)


Yet another challenge from Barb, the proprietress of "Heads or Tails."

(Check out the rules and graphics by clicking this link and playing along yourself.)

Today's word: Stack.

This, I thought, was a toughie.

Well, there's smokestacks.

Or library stacks.

There's a haystack -- this one, you may notice, comes complete with a needle.

(Yeah, it took me awhile to find it, too. So don't be embarrassed.)

And, of course, there's the one you figured me to go for first, didn't you? The Commodores doing "Brick House"....

She's a brick----house
She's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out
She's a brick----house
The lady's stacked and that's a fact,
ain't holding nothing back.

Is chair dancing permitted at your place of employment? Because that song's in your head now, isn't it?

12 comments:

Dr. A said...

No picture of a brickhouse? Sheesh!

Rambler said...

needle in the haystack, great picture.
have an awesome Tuesday :)

Misty DawnS said...

LOL - what a fabulous post. This was fun! By the way, I loved the smokestack photo.

Anonymous said...

Oh, love that smokestack photo, it's marvelous. Dramatic look somehow. And the haystack is wonderful with that huge needle!!!

My stack make me to a couch potato.... *giggles*

Siani said...

Great pics - and a neat interpretation of this week's theme.

Barb said...

Yes.. it IS stuck in my head now thankyouverymuch! :)

Great job this week. :)

SQT said...

The Commodores version of stacked was the first thing I thought of too. And I'm a girl...

Anonymous said...

love the smokestack pic! Love that song too.

Shan said...

I am also singing that song. At least I am home now :-)

katherine. said...

what is it about that song?

Andree said...

Wow, that's a great photo of a smokestack (unfortunately: I keep looking and wondering how many particulates are being ejected! But it sure is a great photo!)

Patti said...

Chair dancing is allowed in my house. And I'm doin' it. Love the Commodores...
great smokestack shot

how about a stack of flapjacks?
(that would be pancakes, for the uninitiated - just liked the rhyme)