Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank you Momma's World for this new award

Isn't this nice?

It comes courtesy of Momma's World.

This award is the companion-piece, apparently, to the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award that has been making the rounds in recent weeks. This presumably explains the guitar in the little award badge. Momma's World explains it all in her post making the award.

I should pass this on, as I understand it, to five others.

But I'm hung up on this guitar thing. I can't even play air guitar.

However, in thinking on this... and thinking... it occurred to me that this is a regular male visitor who admits to to playing the guitar, even if he says he has fallen out of practice, and who in fact has been caught in the act.

Therefore, I nominate Bennie of A Work of Art: Raising Our Exceptional Son for the Awesome-Guy-Rockin'-Blogger-Dude Award. And here's Bennie now:

5 comments:

Ben and Bennie said...

I need to dig up some new pictures. That was WAY back in the mullet days. And did I have ever have one...

Thanks, TC.

landgirl said...

Congratulations to both of you.

MommasWorld said...

Yeah Curmudgeon! They only had one Guy button. If there were more I would have given you a choice as I gave the girls a choice.

Spread the Joy! Have a fantastic weekend!

Ralph said...

How hard is it to play the air guitar? I mean, you don't even need to know the chords...

Linda said...

Congratulations on your award and if you can't play air-guitar then may I suggest air-drums??