Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heads or Tails #58 -- Shake

It's time once again for Heads or Tails, that weekly cultural enterprise brought to you each Tuesday by Barb, of all things Skittles.

I cheated this week and looked at Barb's entry first -- and, sure enough, she'd put up a video of K.C. & the Sunshine Band doing "Shake, Shake, Shake (Shake Your Booty)."

Well, that was certainly appropriate. And it inspired me to search for a video of my own. I recalled that The Swinging Blue Jeans had a big hit with "Hippy Hippy Shake," and I went in search of a video. I found this one instead.



You know, these kids are pretty good....

5 comments:

CJ said...

I didn't realize the Beatles did a version of that song. Love it, though.

Mine's up at:

http://rtmm.blogspot.com/2008/09/heads-or-tails-6.html

cjh

CJ said...

I didn't realize the Beatles did a version of that song. Love it, though.

Mine's up at:

http://rtmm.blogspot.com/2008/09/heads-or-tails-6.html

cjh

storyteller said...

I’ve been gone all day until a few minutes ago, so I’ve not seen Barb’s yet … but this video is certainly appropriate for this week’s theme. I played at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Dave said...

Hmmmh. I've never heard them doing that. I'm still going to have to go with Norwegian Wood and Blackbird as their best unrecognized classics.

Tumblewords: said...

Thanks for the post - I didn't know!