Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Heads or Tails #54 -- Three Things

Welcome to Heads or Tails, the weekly meme brought to you on Tuesdays -- even on Tuesdays that feel and behave very much like Mondays, like today -- by Barb, of all things Skittles.

Three things I want for this blog:

Readers. (Yeah, I know. Who doesn't want readers? And commenters. And subscribers. And bookmarkers.)

Links. (Link trains are all very nice, but I'd really prefer the occasional mention in an actual post of yours -- preferably because you think I said something worthwhile... but even if I said something with which you entirely disagree. I may cry a bit, but I usually get over it.)

Stumbles. (But pick one that's good -- there's over 800 posts here so something has to be slightly above tolerable.)


(Selfish little critter, ain't I?)

6 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I don't know what it is about comment but I to love getting them.

As always the coffee is on over at my blog.

Barb said...

Readers? *raises hand*

Links? *raises hand*

Stumbles? Often in real life, but not while blogging. :)

Anonymous said...

I will certainly give you a stumble :) And I know what you mean about linkys :) Happy HOT day!

Tumblewords: said...

It would work for me, too! Grin. Neat post and interesting blog.

bcmomtoo said...

Those are good things to want. From what I've read here, I think you should get a bit of all of those.

Anonymous said...

I can help grant one of your wishes. . . . a reader and a comment. Enjoyed your list - I'm sure several of us could have chosen the same list. Good luck to you!