Thursday, December 03, 2009

A timely tip for secretive cyber-shoppers

Grand Avenue comic obtained from Yahoo! News though I saw
it first in print in the Chicago
Sun-Times. (Click to enlarge.)

Presented as a public service by yours truly. Another 'everything I need to know I get from the comics' post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Programming Note: We are rapidly approaching the fourth anniversary of this blog. Second Effort launched on December 7, 2005. How should such a momentous occasion be commemorated? Does anybody really care?

No, I suppose not....

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

personally i think there should be cake, but that's just me...

smiles, bee
tyvc

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Get the balloons out to celebrate!

shell said...

Put a celebration banner on the wall above your desktop. Should anyone ask about the raison d'etre for the celebration, do exercise your 5th Amendment right to remain silent. Be sure to smile smugly and wink mysteriously at the interrogator.

sari said...

I saw this today (through Yahoo, don't mind the webpage) and thought of you:

http://www.geeksugar.com/6495547

Or at least I thought you'd appreciate it!