Thursday, December 10, 2009

Programming notes: Curmudgeon crashes a party and whines about Oprah

I make a guest appearance -- sort of -- today at Captain Picard's Journal. I say "sort of" because, well, like the Salahis, I wasn't exactly invited to this year's Enterprise Christmas party. But I went anyway.

If you want to know more (and if you want to find out about how the picture ties into all this), read it for yourself in the Enterprise Christmas Party (Part Three).

And, in another corner of the Blogosphere, Jay Harrison has picked up and adapted my November 20 essay about Oprah Winfrey's pending departure for his BoomSpeak! site. I like Harrison's comment on the BoomSpeak! home page: Oprah's departure "could spike Chicago's abandonment issues to an all-time high."

So slowly, very slowly, I am spreading across the Blogosphere. Like a very lazy rash.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

well, there's that.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Are you spreading yourself around the blogasphere wearing that outfit, like you did in my Journal?