Tuesday, March 27, 2007

At least today's post is short

I have another overdue project and I did wear myself out yesterday and I want to leave early today because Middle Son is supposed to start the second game of a doubleheader this afternoon at a local college.

Rain is, of course, predicted.

And while there are so many other things I want to write about -- almost anything other than this pleading I'm working on, actually -- I'll just leave you with this comic that I didn't see in the Sunday Tribune:

The name of the strip is Lio and it's running daily in the Tribune here because Fox Trot has gone Sundays only. (I found this strip originally at The Comics Curmudgeon -- no relation.)

6 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A good laugh there. Hope Middle son did well.

sari said...

I hope she doesn't end up with the wallpaper-brush mustache as well.

I know we're supposed to want her to, but I just don't.

Anonymous said...

fyi - I'm having to delete my blog - but I'll let you know my new site shortly.
eastoforegom

Linda said...

Hope the rain held off until the end of the game - thanks for the much-needed laugh!

Anonymous said...

Would you PLEASE consider taking care of yourself? We want you here, writing, not in the hospital again!

susan said...

LOL! Hope you didn't do too much belly laughing with that one!