Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hey, good buddy, it's 10-4 day!

In a foolish bit of bravado, during the recent (and apparently annual) Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day festivities, I suggested that I would host a CB Day on October 4 -- that's, uh, 10-4, see?

OK, so it's weak.

I just thought it might be fun to ask anyone who wanted to write a post about CB radios to post it on October 4 and send me a link. I would then post the links -- such as these from The Beach Bum Report or Down River Drivel. I'll add others here as I find them.

My own post follows.

Back at ya.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

With CB here in Britain, as soon as it was legalised, no one wanted it!

Debo Blue said...

Hi, found you over at Jeni's. I didn't post about CBs, my brother became an avid fan of CBs in the 80's and still attends CB Breaks all over the Country. His CB ID is Disco92 up in Boise,ID. He's so serious with this stuff that he carries a tractor battery in his Suburban and "shoots skip".

So, just hopped in to say Hi good buddy.