Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Seasonal sidebar updated

After over 1500 posts, I'm just egotistical enough -- or lazy enough -- to think I've got some stuff worth recycling. I've been trying to come up with 'seasonal' stuff for the sidebar and I've just put together a Christmas collection (scroll down the page -- you'll find it).

Take a gander. Enjoy, if possible. Those of you who've been regular readers are excused from reading anything again... unless, of course, you really want to. If you're new to this blog, the linked posts might be an easy way to check out the archives without making a career out of reading somebody else's blog.

Can anyone make a career out of reading someone else's blog?

Can anyone make a career out of making a blog in the first place? I've read stories... but I have my doubts.

Anyway, more new and scintillating original material -- or at least the kind of dreck you've come to expect here at Second Effort -- should be up Thursday.

The Good Lord willing, and the creek don't rise.

No comments: