Thursday, February 26, 2009

Everything I need to know I get from the comics, part 4,783

(Today's Pearls Before Swine. Click to enlarge.)
This one's for the Language Police everywhere.
------------------------------------------------------------------

(Today's Bizzaro. Click to enlarge.)
Is this the current version of "pull my finger?"

The links will take you to the Yahoo! Comics and Houston Chronicle websites from which I obtained these images. But I saw them this morning in the Chicago Sun-Times... in actual newsprint!

------------------------------------------------------------------

(The webcomic xkcd. Click to enlarge. Please.)
Luddite that I am, I know nothing of Kindle, of course. But I am acquainted with the collected works of Douglas Adams. (And I know where my towel is at all times.) This one made me laugh out loud.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I wasn't familiar with the Pearls Before Swine comic strip by Stephan Pastis before your post today. I needed a good chuckle this afternoon and this one really tickled me:

Pearls Before Swine - 02/21/09

Thanks!!