Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thank you, Barb, for this award

Barb, of Skittles' Place was kind enough to give me this award recently:

It's especially nice because I've been neglecting this blog of late. I've previously mentioned my other blogging project under a different nom de plume. (No, I'm not going to say what it is or where. Suffice to say that the other project will shortly run its course.) And business has picked up some, too, so I've been busier with that. Some other things taking up my time... well, it's not time to talk about them yet.

In the meantime, there are so many things here I haven't kept up with. Like visiting other blogs. Hilda sent me an invite to 'friend' her on Goodreads -- I'm on their mailing list thanks to Sari, but I've never figured out how any of that works.

However, someday soon, I'll be able to put a little more effort back in this Second Effort.

Probably.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Curmy.. blogging should never be an effort. Do it (or not) at your pace. We will miss you if you go, but will welcome you back with open arms if and when you decide to return.

Jeni said...

Well, considering reading your blog frequently "Makes my day" -I think Barb's choice here was an excellent, well-deserved one!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A good choice.

sari said...

I'm going to hope along the lines of "when" not "if" you get back to blogging as you're one of my favorite bloggers!