Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Warning label generator

Maybe some of those uber-dumb warning labels we see sometimes aren't really a reaction to overzealous lawyering.

Maybe.

Whether the ones you seen are legit or not, now you can make your own silly warning labels by clicking on the the link in this sentence. (Patti had such fun with the seal generator link I recently provided. Who will run with this one?)

Anyway, here's my new warning label, just for this blog:

The management of Second Effort is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your computer equipment should you choose to disregard this notice.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Warning: all comments must be read and digested.

Barb said...

Ohhhh!!!!!! Here I GO!!!

susan said...

There goes another 45 minutes (for now) that I should have spent folding laundry... but it was sooooo worth it! I can't wait to pop them into the appropriate pages over at S&N!