Thursday, June 25, 2009

Everything I need to know I get from the comics, part 4,786

From Pardon My Planet, online at the Houston Chronicle,
though I saw it this morning in the Chicago Sun-Times

Actually, I haven't quite figured out whether this means that things aren't as bad as we sometimes think... or whether it really means that things have always been this bad and we should get over it already.

I've been in a mediation for over eight hours so, at this point, I don't know if I can figure anything out at all.

I'll be going straight to court in the morning... but maybe I'll be able to post a little earlier tomorrow....

1 comment:

sari said...

I was listening to the Oldies station (50's music) with my dad the other day and laughed when a song came on with a girl singing of how she "had been born too late". I guess it's a thing for the ages.