Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another monster from my closet of anxieties

I have a new anxiety dream.

This is, I understand, not exactly earth-shattering news. However, after a half-century on this planet, it struck me as a significant step forward that I was no longer the Student Unprepared For A Final in my latest anxiety dream; this time, I was the Teacher Who Failed to Prepare A Final.

That must be progress of a sort, right?

You may ask, of course, don't I have anxiety dreams about my law practice?

I suppose that would make sense -- but, oddly enough, I don't. It's probably because I try not to think about my law practice, even on a subconscious level.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

"this time, I was the Teacher Who Failed to Prepare A Final."

now that's telling.

very interesting.

tell us more about that...