- These laws will never be more popular or well known than Murphy's.
- The farther away one gets from a problem, the easier the problem is to solve. (This is why, for example, bloggers and presidential candidates know exactly what to do about the budget, Afghanistan, Iraq,etc., etc., etc. and why presidents seem to have such a difficult time of it. This is also why I can solve every problem but those on my own plate.)
- You can't do anything without doing three other things first.
- By the time you've done the three other things, you will most likely forget what you set out to do in the first place. (This is why you often feel as if you've worked hard all day and have still done nothing.)
- The piece of paper that you had in your hand five minutes ago and that you need right now will invariably be impossible to find.
In the meantime, have a Happy New Year -- and be careful out there.
Happy New Year!
yes that piece of paper will jump out of your hand and disappear every time!
Those are certainly universal in my world.
The paper that you misplaced? It is buried under the ten papers it gave birth to while you weren't looking.
I like your laws. Having my kids home for Christmas leads me to formulate this one:
The level of gas in your car is inversely proportional to the amount of time your kids are home for vacation.
Keep 'em coming!
As you know that
To day’s the last day
Of the year 2010
I want to thank the
Special people, who
Touched my life
Concern & made
My life more
You are one of them,
Thanks for your
Contribution to my life
Continue to give you
Happiness in the
Too All Of You
It sounds complicated, but I would like to wish you and your family every good wish and good health for the new year.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I have enjoyed reading the posts you recommended, but especially your Laws, Mr. Curmudgeon! Look forward to more...
Post a Comment