Wednesday, December 22, 2010

These just tickled my funny bone this morning

And seasonally appropriate too! (From the webcomic Luke Surl.)

This Tom Toles political cartoon was captured from the Washington Post, but I saw it this morning in the Chicago Sun-Times.

OK, this Fox Trot comic (image obtained from Yahoo! Comics) didn't just catch my eye this morning; I saw it Sunday in the Chicago Tribune. But other Star Trek afficionados, like my old blogfriend Jean-Luc, will find this pretty darned funny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, if any of these cartoons appear to be in soft focus, just click on them. The image that opens in a new window should be clearer.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Really funny! They had to be wearing red shirts!

Ellee Seymour said...

That second one sounds just like where my husband works.

Have a great Christmas Flowerpot. I hope you and yours are well.