Friday, November 30, 2007

Back after a brief intermission

(Non Sequitur comic from this site.)

No, I didn't really miss posting the last couple of days because I was acting in solidarity with the striking Writers Guild -- I've actually been doing other things.

Actually, I have it on good authority that it's perfectly permissible to post to one's own blog during the strike -- I mean, if Ken Levine can do it, then surely I can as well.

If you're interested in Levine's hot-off-the-picket-line posts on the strike, click here, or here, here, or here. There are more strike posts on Mr. Levine's blog... but if you've clicked all these you can find the rest yourselves, can't you?

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i just figured you were (shudder) working or something...

smiles, bee
tyvc