Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thanks for the nomination, Momma's World!

Momma's World has nominated Second Effort for a Blogger's Choice Award in the category of "Hottest Daddy Blogger."

I can't find the criteria for this award... but it's certain that one key to this nomination has been never running my picture.

I have also been able to ascertain that I am currently lagging far behind in the standings. This will come as no surprise to long-time readers of this blog who know how well I seem to do in elections....

If you visit the Blogger's Choice site you'll notice there's a label warning persons that this blog -- the one you're currently visiting -- contains "Adult Content."

This is almost certainly due to the language (and especially the song lyrics) quoted in the post earlier today. It's amazing that this could be picked up so quickly....

4 comments:

Lawfrog said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know you're still hopping...ok wait, that's me who is still hopping what with being the lawfrog...look if I have to explain everything we'll get nowhere ok?;) LOL!

I've been praying for you and your recovery and I'm glad to see you blogging and getting back to work!

MommasWorld said...

You are welcome! I am so glad you saw the comment in your blog. I was worried you wouldn't see it until voting was over.

Good Luck! I hope you win!

Have a FANTASTIC DAY!

Barb said...

I just saw you over there and gave you a vote! (Psst.. I'm campaigning to win in my category (Best Blog About Stuff) too :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

okay curmy, i voted for you, you hot daddy you, ha ha ha ha ha.....

smiles, bee