Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Younger Daughter wonders why I don't let her drive

Part of the problem, as I've mentioned in other contexts, is that I have an imagination.

And it's not bad enough that I have an imagination. People like Chris, from Thermal, post items on their blogs and I stop by... and follow the indicated link -- in all innocence -- and find pictures like this one.

But let's have some fun with this. How about a caption contest? Absolutely no prizes of any value will be awarded but your creativity will be on display for all your fellow denizens of the Blogosphere to see and enjoy. As always, keep it clean.

I'll start:

You said you wanted a side door. Now you've got your #$%@!! side door.

-- or --

(I'm hearing Wally Cox or Wallace Wimple from Fibber McGee & Molly as I'm writing this.) Sweetie? Um, Sweetums? I don't think this is a drive through.

11 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Tell me, sir, does this mean I've failed my driving test?

The Curmudgeon said...

That's a good one.

MommasWorld said...

Here is mine....
"No, it's not tornado season. It's Student Driver season." :-) I have a whole list but didn't want to submit everything.

Linda said...

"...oh, when you said turn right, you meant the other right!"

Sorry ... it's lame, I know! I will go hang my head in shame now!

Lahdeedah said...

Honey, I've HAD it. No more #)%&)#*$ do-it-yourself projects.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

charlie i think you have had enough coffee honey.

Where fibers meet mud said...

"What you mean this isn't the garage?"

Anonymous said...

'Honey, I'm home!'

The Curmudgeon said...

Welcome, Linda & Ladeedah -- although, and this is the problem with browsing as much as I do, I'm sure I've seen Ladeedah's site before.

All of these captions are good, although I kind of like Bee's "coffee" comment. Shall we see if we get a few more?

Barb said...

"Curmy's kids rush home for the holidays."

Anonymous said...

Hunny you can keep the house and the truck.