Wednesday, December 13, 2006

OK -- I bit the bullet

I'm -- reluctantly -- in Beta.

The little invitation screen popped up when I went to sign on this evening... and after the hassle I had earlier this week, I figured I'd better jump. Who knows what Google might do to me next?

No one but blogspot users should see any change as a result of this.

But for those of you Blogger users not ready to make the switch: Don't try to log into Blogger to leave a comment! Click on other -- leave your name and URL and we'll all be able to jump to your blog just as easy as before... easier maybe.

Give it a shot right now -- leave a comment to let me know you can.

Instant update:
Right now the top of the page is all messed up and I see brand new errors in the Sidebar -- about what I feared when I set this up....

8 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

relax, it looks perfect curmy! everything is great. you will love it, i promise....bee

Anonymous said...

I don't see any big errors... looks good!

Shelby said...

Hey there.. it looks fab to me.. testing 1 2 3.. Take care:)

Barb said...

It looks same as always to me :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...it looks the same to me as well.

Let's see if it will let me comment!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

now curmy, please go tell dr. a it's not so bad, okay?? bee

off line said...

Curmudgeon, it all looks fine. As I said before, I did the same thing but now I don't know how to add new people to my list, nor do I know how to get given writings under their category on the side-bar. The good news is that i can post pictures now, which had stopped working for me in the old system. Sometimes i wish i were more of a Tech head.

Dr. A said...

Hey! I think this comment thing is working like before. I'm still non-beta and I can actually comment here. Yay!