Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Writing, writing every day

That is my firm resolve. At present, at least. How long it will last -- well, time will tell.

I've already realized that some days I will not be able to write here. Yesterday, I didn't write here because I used my self-allotted writing time to compose an essay for the State Bar bulletin board (an essay which, despite the time and care lavished on its composition, received no comments, favorable or otherwise).

(So -- he said in a self-pitying tone -- it was sort of like writing here....)

And, of course, there were a couple of days last week where all I wrote were checks. At least that makes some people happy.

But today I will focus on writing something that may bring in a dollar or two. Which means, unfortunately, I must sign off here.

No comments: