Thursday, December 29, 2005

My subtle signals to David Letterman did not work

No need to post a link on this: It's common knowledge now that Mr. Letterman's lawyers prevailed on the New Mexico court to lift the restraining order against him. He is now free to send his "thoughts of love" to the woman who was so distracted by these subliminal signals that she sought judicial relief.

Oh, wait, that's not the stated reason why he sought to dissolve the restraining order. Something about a complete lack of evidence or something....

Obviously my post earlier this week (and the subtle mental signals I broadcast to the blogosphere -- using, I think, the fillings in my teeth) did not persuade Mr. Letterman to think about the possible benefit he might obtain by acquiescing in the restraining order.

Ah, well, must concentrate harder....

No comments: